Thursday, June 4, 2009

Response to Teandra- wk 3

I feel this was cheating, especially if he was married. Blaming it on being drunk only rationalizes his actions. I would have been uncomfortable in this conversation and wondering what his intentions were? Why tell you? Maybe it was to get your feelings on sleeping with a married man. I ended a job last year where one of the male employees felt the need to sleep with anyone who would allow it. He even made me feel uncomfortable, always making comments and even spoke out on one occasion about his interest in me. I stated he was married and he replied with "so what, if my values were not the same as yours it should not matter". My respond was that "I was a God fearing woman" and got away from the situation. What bothers me was some of the women he was sleeping with were married as well. What has happened to old fashion values. Like someone stated that now they do not consider it sex without penetration, which I do not agree. I did like the comment about lipstick though.

June 4, 2009 8:18 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment